The older we have the more the hyaluronic acid content, which is very important to hydration and water retention in our anatomies, decreases. This implies the outer skin becomes drier and starts to get rid of its plumpness. Hyaluronic acid is an all-natural substance occurring in the body, it holds water, which hydrates and gives volume to the skin. As we age, this production of hyaluronic acid diminishes.
For numerous reasons, maybe age, stress or weight loss, we might find that our face is beginning to appear tired, drawn and gaunt. Botox for Sale Online A younger person’s skin looks firmer and plumper in comparison, thanks simply to collagen and hyaluronic acid. But as we age, these substances in the outer skin slowly start to diminish and this results in a loss in facial volume. One of the approaches to combat the signs of growing older, is to replace the hyaluronic acid that’s lost through the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are the ideal, non-surgical treatment to boost facial contours, fill in sunken cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and help people regain their former youthful looks. Before our late 30’s, the skin should still keep it’s natural contoured nature and volume, without way too many wrinkles or sagging, making the process a much better prospect for middle-aged skin. Although late nights, heavy drinking and smoking can speed up the signs of ageing, so it’s possible to need Dermal Fillers at a younger age.
The fillers are injected beneath the skin into the reduced parts of the face, and give gentle volumising and contouring. They create a naturally smoothed out appearance and complete the fine lines and wrinkles and plump out the grooves and creases. The results of dermal fillers are much softer than other treatments, giving an instantaneous rejuvenating appearance. Today, dermal fillers have changed the face of cosmetic medicine.
Simply by placing the fillers in strategic places:
- Adds volume to hollowed, gaunt, or sunken areas of the face.
- Gives an all-natural filled out appearance beneath the lower eyelids, correcting the hollowed eyed look.
- Softening of the deep grooves between the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- By adding volume the cheeks, it improves the marionette lines from the mouth to the chin.
- Jowls correction can provide you with the results of a smooth jaw line.
- Gently thickens skin that has thinned, as a result of ageing.
- Improves furrows, deep folds and creases.
- The precise placing of fillers plumps up the apples of the cheeks and sculpts the cheek bones.
- Lip enhancement / lip augmentation will give the lips better definition, reduce lipstick bleed, add more volume and a fuller appearance.
The results of dermal fillers are instant, so there’s no awaiting weeks until any swelling moved down to observe the procedure has turned out. There is a small chance however, of slight bleeding where in actuality the needle enters the skin, and slight swelling or redness at the injection area, although this should go down rapidly and the use of an ice pack will speed up resolution.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- Little downtime, so you can return to normalcy activities straight away.
- It reduces lines and wrinkles to provide the face a more youthful looking appearance.
- Fillers replenish lost volume and give a gentler, younger look.
- Resilient results.
Nearly all of today’s dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which improves skin hydration and stimulates the body’s production of collagen. With a few syringes of dermal filler, your face is plumper and the cheeks lifted, which also has a lifting effect on the jaw-line.
Do you really need help choosing a cosmetic procedure? We provide a comprehensive array of cosmetic procedures for the face and body to help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!